Celebrating 75 years of India's Independence, we are seeking 8 Staff Cadets to take part in this Youth Exchange Programme (Republic Day Camp January 2022)
This is a wonderful opportunity for selected Staff Cadets to represent the UK during India's Republic Day Camp and Celebrations 2022. To view the potential list of activities whilst on the Republic Day Camp, click here.
The criteria in order to be eligible is as follows:
• 18+ years of age as at 31 Aug 2021
• ACF only
• Double vaccinated (by an approved UK Govt Health organisation) as at 13 Dec 2021.
• Valid Full British Citizens Passport (with minimum of 6 months left to run at date of travel).
• Prepared to have other vaccinations required for travel.
• Available 14-30 (inclusive) Jan 2022. Will be required to be available the day before travel for administrative purposes.
If the criteria is met, a covering letter explaining why you should be chosen is to be sent via via Staff Cadets Chain of Command to Sandra.Hodgson323@mod.gov.uk SO2 National Activities Co-ordinator, by Tuesday 23 November.