The Army Cadets UK have received a new invitation extending to us an invite to attend the Special Youth Exchange Programme which is being conducted by DG National Cadet Corps in India, this will run from 13 to 30 January 2023 (flight dates still to be finalised).
The deadline for applications is COP Thursday 17 November 2022.
Staff Cadets will be selected to represent the UK.
The criteria in order to be eligible is as follows:
- 18+ years of age and still serving as a Staff Cadet on 13 January 2023.
- ACF only.
- Double vaccinated (by an approved UK Govt Health organisation).
- Vaccinated against Typhoid - Required, Tetanus - Required, Hepatitis A - Required and Rabies – Optional
- Valid Full British Citizens Passport (with minimum of 6 months left to run at date of travel).
- Available 13 to 30 (inclusive) Jan 2023. Those selected will be required to be available for all of the dates to attend administrative briefings prior to the event and will be released on return (dates TBC once flights are booked).
- Service Dress is required.
If the criteria is met, nominations are to be submitted through the cadets Chain of Command, via the Brigade SO2 Cadet’s, all suitable candidates (there are no restrictions on the number of applicants from each Brigade) are then to be forwarded to HQ Cadet Branch: SO2 National Activities Co-ordinator, by Thursday 17 Nov 2023.
The following documents are to be submitted with each nomination:
- All nominations are to be submitted on the format that can be found at this link. Open in Desktop App for full compatibility.