The Army Cadets UK have received a new invitation extending to us an invite to attend the Special Youth Exchange Programme which is being conducted by DG National Cadet Corps in India, this will run from 09 to 17 August 2022 (flight dates still to be finalised) to commemorate the 75th Year of India's Independence.
The deadline for applications is COP Tuesday 24 May 2022.
Celebrating 75 years of India's Independence, we are seeking 6 Staff Cadets to take part in this Youth Exchange Programme.
Staff Cadets will be selected to represent the UK.
The criteria in order to be eligible is as follows:
- 18+ years of age and still serving as a Staff Cadet on 17 August 2022.
- ACF only.
- Double vaccinated (by an approved UK Govt Health organisation) and at 01 Jul 2022.
- Valid Full British Citizens Passport (with minimum of 6 months left to run at date of travel).
- Prepared to have other vaccinations required for travel.
- Available 07-19 (inclusive) Aug 2022. Those selected will be required to be available for all of the dates to attend administrative briefings prior to the event and will be released on return (dates TBC once flights are booked).
- Service Dress is required.
If the criteria is met, nominations are to be submitted through the cadets Chain of Command, via the Brigade SO2 Cadet’s, all suitable candidates (there are no restrictions on the number of applicants from each Brigade) are then to be forwarded to HQ Cadet Branch: Sandra.Hodgson323@mod.gov.uk SO2 National Activities Co-ordinator, by Tuesday 24 May 2022.
The following documents are to be submitted with each nomination:
- All nominations are to be submitted on the format that can be found at this link. Open in Desktop App for full compatibility.
- To allow administrative checks to be carried out, please ensure the CoC fill in the detail on the excel spreadsheet at this link.
Confirmation of those personnel selected will be sent out by COP 27 May 2022.