1 June 2018
Friendship should be one of the things you value highly throughout your life. Relationships with others can bring memories you’ll treasure forever. To celebrate the International Day of Friendship, which will take place on 30th July, we’ve drawn together a range of inspiring and motivational friendship quotes. Remind others how much you value their friendship and remember how important it is to make new friends. Find out how our cadets are celebrating their friendship with each other on this special day.
Inspirational Friendship Quotes
Real friends are people who support you through the lows and celebrate with you through the highs. The quotes below are just snippets of what true friendship means, and how important it is to appreciate the people we love the most.
- It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds. – Gina Barreca
- Life was meant for good friends and great adventures. – Anonymous
- Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- A true friend accepts you for who you are. - Anonymous
- A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. – Jim Morrison
- Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. – Anais Nin
- Friendship is free, and the rewards are priceless. - Anonymous
- There are some things you can’t share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them. – JK Rowling.
- Man’s best support is a very dear friend. – Cicero
- Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything. – Muhammad Ali
If you’re looking to meet new people and immerse yourself in adventure, then the Army Cadet Force sounds like the place for you. Or, if your child is struggling to make friends, the ACF could be the perfect place for them to come out of their shell. Find out more about the benefits of the ACF.
From sports to signals, first aid to fieldcraft, and of course annual camp, there is plenty of opportunity to bond with others and make unbeatable memories. Find your nearest detachment and learn more about how you can experience the importance of friendship in the Army Cadet Force.