Competition terms & conditions
- This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
- Entrants under 18 should obtain permission in advance from their parent or guardian and be able to demonstrate or provide permission if requested.
- Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.
- Details of how to enter are on www.armycadets.com and form part of the terms and conditions. By entering the prize draw, you agree to these terms and conditions. Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
- Entries must be submitted via www.armycadets.com via twitter at www.twitter.com/armycadetsuk via Facebook at www.facebook.com/Armycadetforce via Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/armycadetsuk/ or by email RC-Cdts-CMC-0Mailbox@mod.gov.uk. For details of the prize draw, the prize and how to enter, see www.armycadets.com.
- All entries must be received by the closing date. This date is shown on www.armycadets.com. However we may by notice on our website extend this closing date and time if we reasonably think that circumstances require this.
- Only one entry per person shall be accepted.
- Late, illegible or incomplete entries will not be accepted. We accept no responsibility for participants being unable to connect to our website or any third party website to participate in the prize draw, or if your entry is late or lost, due to any problem, technical or otherwise connected with your email or web connection. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt.
- The winner will be decided by us in accordance with the criteria set out on our magazine or website and this decision shall be final. No correspondence relating to the prize draw will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the closing date of the prize draw.
- The winner’s name may be published on our website or in other media after the closing date of the prize draw.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond our reasonable control and accordingly we may at our absolute discretion vary or amend the prize draw and the entrant agrees that we shall have no liability as a result thereof.
- If you win the prize draw, you may be required to participate in publicity and you agree to this and to the publishing of your name on our website and in any other promotional materials.
- We will own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all entries to the prize draw and in consideration of us allowing you entry to the prize draw, you hereby irrevocably and with full title guarantee assign to us all such rights.
- Entry to the prize draw is free and no purchase is necessary.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
The promoter of this prize draw is Army Cadet Force.