22 February 2018
Arnhem Visit & Battlefield Tour
- The County is undertaking a Battlefield Tour to Arnhem over the period 20-24 Sep 18.
- Places are limited to 36 Cadets, 12 per Coy who are aged over 15 years and in possession of a valid Passport.
- 2 CFAV’s are required per Coy, at least 1 must be MB qualified.
- Activities being undertaken are:
Battlefield Tour (the Border Regiments role in Operation Market Garden).
Visit to Royal Netherlands Army’s Recovery & Identification Unit.
Visit to Arnhem Bridge
Ginkel Heath Commemorative Parachute Drop
Memorial Service at Oosterbeek Military Cemetery
R & R in Arnhem
- Use the attached Detachment Return and ensure a Consent Form is completed and signed off by the Cadets Parents or Carer.
- Consent Forms, passport information and the payment are due at County HQ by Noon on Thurs 01 July 18. The cost of the BFT is £75 which is payable on submission of your Detachment Return.
- Joining Instructions and further information will be issued prior to the event.
Maj A Richmond
OC Trg Wing