17 May 2020
This month's challenge is a little different from previous.
I want you to use your skills and knoweldge of the Army Cadet Force to create a recruiting video.
A video that will encourage and inspire the next generation of Army Cadets in the North-East of Scotland. A video that explores and share what you get out of the ACF.
The video should be between 3 and 5 minutes long and contain the following:
- The detachments in your company, including parade nights and locations (from here)
- Your experience as an Army Cadet - what do you get out of it?
- Use of resources (including pictures and videos) from the various different Battalion Social Media
- Use of resources from the ACF Brand Centre
- At least one original piece of video captured by you
Your videos can be submitted to the Commandant's Challenge area of the Challenge Zone no later than 1700 on 16 June 2020.
Prepare to Return