ACF Sports will be holding a running challenge over the weekend 24-25 April 2021, where cadets and adults are encouraged to run 10km and upload their times onto the competition's respective Strava group.
All participants are to register on the competition's Westminster/Cadet Portal event (Code /21/781931) to be eligible for a medal.
CFAVs are to join the Army Cadets Sports CFAVs group to upload their times www.strava.com/clubs/Army-Cadets-Runners-CFAVs
Cadets are to join the Army Cadets Sports Cadets group to upload their times www.strava.com/clubs/Army-Cadets-Runners-Cadets
Safety & Rules
- Permission and Safety of the runners are under the conditions set by the parent or guardian.
- All runners must be registered onto the event on Westminster (/21/781931)
- The challenge must be evidenced by Strava.
- Social distancing guidelines MUST be adhered too by local Government Guidelines.
- Only efforts completed between 24 - 25 April will be counted.
- Medals will be issued to cadets that have registered on Westminster.
- All runs will be checked on Westminster and Strava.
- Safety is down to the individual runners and MUST obey all laws if needed.
- If any runner is running off road then great care must be in place while running
- You are encouraged to run with another member of the same household.